Contact Us Today
Suite 1 221 Charlestown Road,
Charlestown NSW 2290 Australia
We are open between 8.30 am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 2.30pm on Friday (except Holidays).
- Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
- Lingard Private Hospital
- Newcastle Private Hospital.
Please note: Appointments can not be made until you have reviewed the Obesity Surgery Information presentation.
How do I start the process:
- Call our reception staff and book to attend a free information seminar in Merewether or Maitland
- You will receive a seminar pack at the seminar containing many things including a pathology form to have some blood testing prior to your individual appointments with the surgeon and dietitian
- Organise a GP referral to see the surgeon of your choice
- Call our reception staff and book to see the surgeon and dietitian
To cancel an appointment:
Telephone the office during business hours. Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.
When you come for your appointment, remember to bring the following:
- GP referral
- Medicare, DVA (Department of Veterans Affairs) and health fund cards
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and blood results.
- Awareness of how you intend to pay for surgery (does your health insurance cover the surgery, superannuation, private funds)
- An idea of when you would like to have surgery considering work and family commitments